Sometimes you just have to do things because they feel right and today, we're celebrating the genius of Preben Elkjaer.
The Danish striker cut a dash through European football throughout the seventies and eighties, taking in spells in Germany and Italy along the way, but here are some of the key facts you need to know about him:
1. He once scored a *brilliant* goal against Juventus (in this video at 01:33) for Verona - with no right boot on.
2. He was voted the best striker at the 1986 World Cup in Mexico.
3. He was prone to the odd 'overreaction'.
4. When asked by one of his managers if he had been at a nightclub the night before a game with a bottle of whiskey and a lady, he simply replied 'no, it was a bottle of vodka and two ladies actually'.
5. He smoked heavily throughout his career.
6. Him and Michael Laudrup were scarily good together.
7. He is one of the only footballers to have ever looked good with a moustache.
Ladies and gentlemen, please forgive the soundtrack as per usual but turn the sound down and enjoy Preben Elkjaer Larsen.